Sold $1,400,000 SOLD (List: $995K) - Single Family Home
Fully renovated in 2018, this 2,862 square foot home features luxury details at every turn and dramatic canyon views that magically dominate the home’s interior. As you enter the main house from the patio of 8245 Skyline, you are immediately drawn to the home’s sleek and impeccably designed kitchen, which is lit by skylights and features stainless steel Viking appliances (including a 6-burner gas range), marble backsplashes, black quartz countertops, and a stunning Calcutta marble waterfall island. From there, your eye travels first to the expansive, light-filled common area that is perched on the edge of a canyon and features vaulted ceilings, and then on to the stunning canyon view. From the stylish, spacious common area, a lovely deck overlooking the canyon is immediately accessible. This part of the home also includes a gorgeous powder room lined with marble.
Pass through the hallway to the other side of the main floor and you will find the spacious and luxurious owner’s suite, which is replete with every possible luxury detail: an expansive view of the canyon through four sliding glass doors that lead to the deck, two large walk-in closets with custom shelving, and a chic bath with a dual-sink vanity and deep soaking tub framed by Zebrino marble, as well as a capacious shower with marble seating and a rain shower head. Last but not least in this show-stopping owner’s bath is its heated matte black herringbone tile floor.
The lower level of 8245 Skyline is accessible by way of a staircase lit by a large window; the staircase leads to a delightful common area that in turn leads to a sunroom that overlooks the canyon and is warmed by a slate floor. Take a step through more sliding glass doors, and you are on the lower deck of the home, where yet again you take in the canyon view. Also on the lower level are three spacious and beautiful bedrooms, including one with a canyon view. The lower level features yet another gorgeous bath graced by a marble and including a shower/tub, a large but conveniently-tucked-away laundry room, and access to a bonus storage area.
8245 Skyline also has a spacious and versatile 412 square foot detached studio that perches just over the patio at the front of the home; it features high ceilings, a marble half-bath, and a large storage area. This area of the home could well function as a private guest suite or office.
Highlights at a Glance:
* Elegant, secluded, and fully renovated 4+BD/2.5+BA contemporary Montclair home
* 2,862 square feet (main house)
* Detached 412 square foot studio with high ceilings and marble-lined half bath
* Dramatic canyon views from nearly every room
* Stunning, bright chef’s kitchen with Viking appliances, Calcutta marble waterfall island, and updated electrical
* Common area with soaring ceilings
* Stunning marble details throughout
* Hardwood floors
* Two decks overlooking the canyon
* Opulent owner’s suite with canyon views, sliding door access to the deck, and chic and luxurious bathroom
* Lower level with common area, three additional bedrooms, shared bath, laundry, and deck
* Sunroom with slate floors and canyon views
* Bonus storage areas
* Dual-pane windows
* Built in 1977 and fully renovated in 2018