Sold $1,100,000 SOLD (List: 995K) - Single Family Home
8223 Skyline Circle is a stunning 2,502 square foot 4BD/3.5BA home in a gated hillside community featuring expansive San Francisco, bridge, and hillside views, a beautiful wide-open floor plan with soaring high ceilings, and a luxurious downstairs guest suite. This splendid contemporary home brims with expert design details and craftsmanship. Marrying beauty to modernity in a tranquil setting, this home delights the senses at every turn.
Crossing into Skyline Circle from Skyline Boulevard, the urban hustle instantly drops away as you glimpse views in the distance and wind your way down the quiet drive. Entering the home, you will find yourself in a series of perfectly proportioned and gloriously spacious common areas that offer sweeping views out their tall picture windows. The area’s unusual and intelligent layout, in which the kitchen is slightly hidden by a concealed and ultra-convenient hallway leading to the garage, is pure genius, giving the vast space a sublimely organic and dynamic flow.
A perfectionist’s attention to detail pervades every corner of this home, which abounds in elegant yet whimsical design flourishes. The dining room connects seamlessly to the entry and formal living room, yet has high ceiling archways that subtly and elegantly frame it. Designer light fixtures and expertly placed display shelves are sprinkled throughout the home. Hardwood floors, a majestic fireplace, Lutron lighting, wrought-iron banisters, a kitchen balcony, shutters for closing off the breakfast room when desired, high arched doorways, and cleverly convenient access to the attached 2-car garage make this home chic yet highly livable. The modern chef’s kitchen features granite countertops, five-burner counter gas range, convection oven, dual-compartment stainless-steel sink, and adjacent breakfast room. This home’s superb common areas, brilliantly framed by dramatic views, make this the ideal setting for entertaining.
This magnificent home also boasts four beautiful bedrooms, including the owner’s suite and lower-level guest suite. The former features lush views, a wide private balcony, a well-designed and ample walk-in closet, jetted tub and separate glass-enclosed shower, and dual-sink bath, and the latter is a revelation: With beautiful views, a separate media room, and its own luxurious bath, this wonderful area caters to every need and offers the utmost privacy to your guests.
8223 Skyline Circle’s location offers endless sought-after amenities and park access. Sequoyah Country Club, which is just a stone’s throw away and offers golf, pool, and tennis-court access for a fee, is the perfect place to work on your laptop; it promises a new fitness center soon. I-580 is close by, providing quick access to Downtown Oakland, Oakland International Airport, Montclair Village, the Oakland Zoo, and more. And some of the East Bay’s most beautiful parks are nearby, including Anthony Chabot and Redwood Regional Parks. With its spacious and elegant interior spaces, guest suite, sweeping views, and easy access to the rest of the Bay Area, this spectacular home is ready to be yours.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 4BD/3.5BA contemporary home on a quiet gated drive just off Skyline Boulevard
• Conveniently located in Oakland’s Sequoyah neighborhood less than ten miles from Oakland International Airport and near the Sequoyah Country Club, I-580, the Oakland Zoo, and Anthony Chabot, Joaquin Miller, and Redwood Regional Parks
• 2,502 square-foot house on a beautiful 10,769 square-foot lot
• Expansive San Francisco, bridge, and hillside views from the common areas and bedrooms
• Spacious common areas with high ceilings and wide-open floor plan, featuring hardwood floors, a majestic fireplace, Lutron lighting, wrought-iron banisters, a kitchen balcony, shutters for closing off the breakfast room when desired, high arched doorways, and convenient access to the attached 2-car garage
• Countless thoughtful aesthetic details throughout, including designer light fixtures, expertly placed display shelves, Lutron lighting, and beautiful window shutters in bedrooms
• Modern chef’s kitchen featuring granite countertops, five-burner counter gas range, convection oven, dual-compartment stainless-steel sink, and adjacent breakfast room with balcony
• Owner’s suite featuring lush views, a wide private balcony, a well-designed and ample walk-in closet, jetted tub and separate glass-enclosed shower, and dual-sink bath
• Lower-level private guest suite with beautiful views, media room, and its own luxurious bath
• Convenient bedroom-level laundry room
• Bedroom and hall closets throughout, including several with built-in storage options to maximize space
• Convenient cool under-stairs closet perfect for wine storage
• Hardwood floors
• Gas fireplace
• Dual-zone central heating and air conditioning
• Dual-pane windows with screens
• Attached 2-car garage with extremely convenient interior access
• Ample street parking
• Built in 2002
8223 Skyline Circle marries a stunningly beautiful location with exquisite elegance and convenience, offering close proximity to some of the East Bay’s most sought-after parks and amenities. We warmly invite you to come explore this beautiful home.