Sold $721,000 SOLD (List: $599K) - Single Family Home
Conveniently located just steps from San Leandro BART and Old San Leandro, 73 Preda is a charming 3BD/2BA, 1401 square foot home that features an array of inviting and gracious touches. As you enter the front door, you take in the spacious living/dining room, which has hardwood floors, a fireplace, and a large picture window overlooking the delightful rear garden as well a doorway into the garden; the common area also features recessed lighting. The home’s sunny kitchen has a breakfast nook.
Off the common area, two bedrooms share a hallway and an updated full bath, while tucked quietly away in the rear of the home is the spacious and private owner’s suite, which includes two large closets with built-in organizers as well as a stylish full bath with an ample storage cabinet.
The rear garden of 73 Preda is delightful and holds many possibilities, with mature fruit trees, lawn, raised vegetable garden, and large summer house that could be used as a gathering place for outdoor meals, parties, or a kids clubhouse. Attached to the summer house is an additional structure with glass blocks through which light streams; this area could be used an office, artist’s studio, or storage space.
73 Preda also includes an attached garage with internal access and a laundry area. Some of the home’s many improvements include a new roof, a spacious paver driveway, and updated plumbing and electrical.
Highlights at a Glance:
* 3BD/2BA 1401 square foot ranch-style home
* Steps from BART and moments from Old San Leandro shops and amenities
* Spacious and bright living/dining area with fireplace
* Hardwood floors
* Sunny eat-in kitchen
* Two bedrooms sharing an updated hallway bath
* Private owner’s suite with two large closets and stylish bath
* Rear garden with mature fruit trees, lawn, raised vegetable beds
* Spacious summer house
* Additional external space for an office, artist’s studio, or secure storage space
* Attached one-car garage with internal access and laundry area
* New roof
* Spacious paver driveway
* Updated plumbing and electrical
* Built in 1945