Spoken For $1,095,000 TRANSPARENT PRICE - Townhome
Nestled within a tranquil gated community along Alameda’s shoreline, 590 Kings is a stylish waterfront townhome featuring panoramic shorefront views and meticulously executed design details. This delightful 1977 square foot modern home is centrally located yet adjacent to quiet parks and beaches.
As you approach 590 Kings, you wend your way through a beautifully maintained, lush garden. Inside the entryway, you immediately take in the show-stopping living room, complete with an expansive view of Ballena Bay, built-in bookshelves and cabinets, an elegant round window over the fireplace, and sliding door access to a patio, garden, and green space.
Further exploration of this home’s main floor reveals a sleek chef’s kitchen, with built-in stainless steel appliances, including a Thermador commercial six-burner gas stove, shining cabinetry, and breakfast bar. In a classic open living design, the dining room is open from the kitchen; it features a built-in cocktail bar with wine refrigerator. From the dining room, you can step out onto a patio ideally suited for a barbecue. The main floor also features a spacious powder room.
As you ascend the staircase to the second level of this beautiful home, you first take in the bright light streaming in through a large window. The upper level includes a spacious and luxurious owner’s suite with shimmering views of the water, soaring cathedral ceilings, large closets, and fireplace with another elegant round window; the suite’s grand split bath is lit by a skylight and features a shower with a thermostatically controlled shower head, quartz vanity, heated floor, and dual sinks.
Also on the second level, you will find two additional spacious bedrooms, one with its own patio, as well as a sleek hallway bath with shower/tub.
590 Kings also features a two-car garage with internal access through the dining room and ample storage.
Highlights at a Glance:
* Stylish and immaculate 3BD/2.5 BA 1977 square foot waterfront home in a gated community and with stunning shorefront views
* Centrally located and adjacent to quiet parks
* Luxurious owner’s suite with stunning, light-filled split bath
* Show-stopping living room with expansive view of Ballena Bay
* Downstairs wired for surround sound
* Two fireplaces with unusual circular window detail
* Private patio and garden with access to shared green space
* Chef’s kitchen with built-in stainless steel appliances
* Built-in cocktail bar with wine refrigerator
* Two-car garage with internal access and washer and dryer hookups
* Ample storage
* Dual-pane windows
* Central heat
* Hot water recirculating system
See more at: 590-Kings