Sold $1,100,000 SOLD (List: 799K) - Single Family Home
4965 Stoneridge is a beautiful and thoughtfully designed 4BD/3BA contemporary home set back from the street in a tranquil cul-de-sac overlooking Leona Canyon Regional Open Space Preserve. This 2343 square foot home, whose luxurious owner’s suite, chef’s kitchen and family room, and formal living room all look onto its arrestingly beautiful scenic backdrop, is a serene East Bay Hills retreat. Its beautiful wooded 9200 square foot lot embodies a winning mix of urban proximity and natural beauty.
Glorious views and a connection to nature pervade this wonderful home. Wide sliding glass doors from the family room adjoining the chef’s kitchen lead to the expansive private back deck and open space beyond. The formal living room offers equally irresistible views through its elegant canyon-facing windows. The owner’s suite gazes out majestically over the garden, the wooded rear of the property, and the pristine expanse of greenery beyond. It is easy to forget you are in a city.
This home’s interior is full of practical and thoughtful touches. The chef’s kitchen features a lovely greenhouse window over the sink, granite countertops, a long bar counter, a built-in 4-burner gas range, a convection oven and microwave, and a trash compactor. The inviting family room boasts a gas fireplace. The owner’s bedroom suite has its own private backyard balcony and offers two wonderful storage areas: a spacious walk-in closet and a surprise bonus/storage space. The stylish owner’s bath features a jetted tub and elegant glass-enclosed shower, and the upstairs hall bath offers chic side-by-side sinks. The home has classic white wooden shutters throughout, and the formal dining room’s graceful angled wall lends it flair. This is a home full of style and charm.
Conveniently located near several commuter routes, yet surrounded by nature, 4965 Stoneridge is a peaceful, spacious, and beautifully appointed residence with a captivating connection to its scenic surroundings. With its modern conveniences, private backyard and views, and peaceful location, this home embodies the very best the East Bay has to offer. We warmly invite you to come experience this lovely home.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 4BD/3BA contemporary house on a tranquil cul-de-sac
• Conveniently located in the Caballo Hills neighborhood of Oakland near Leona Canyon Regional Open Space Preserve and I-580
• 2343 square foot home on a beautifully landscaped 9200 square foot lot
• Sweeping views from several rooms of the private back garden, undeveloped wooded rear part of the lot, and vast forested nature preserve beyond
• Spacious private back deck with views off family room and private terrace off owner’s suite
• Private owner’s suite with spacious walk-in closet, bonus closet or playroom space, and luxurious bath featuring jetted tub and glass-enclosed shower
• Downstairs bedroom with easy living-area access
• Chef’s kitchen featuring lovely greenhouse window over the sink, granite countertops, long bar counter adjoining the family room, built-in 4-burner gas range, convection oven and microwave, and trash compactor
• Convenient laundry room near downstairs bedroom
• Gas fireplace in family room
• Updated plumbing
• Central heating
• Engineered hardwood and carpeted floors
• Bedroom and hall closets throughout
• Attached 3-car garage and ample street parking
• Built in 1988
4965 Stoneridge is a tranquil and beautifully designed residence on a spacious lot with sweeping park views. With its convenient yet peaceful location, private backyard and deck, and stylish details, this home is not to be missed. We warmly invite you to come experience this lovely home.