Sold $1,265,000 SOLD (List: 995K) - Single Family Home
Completed in 2015 and nestled among trees near Joaquin Miller Park, 3425 Noyo is a tranquil and spacious 3BD/2.5BA home on a quiet cul-de-sac, offering expansive covered outdoor terraces and gorgeous bay views. This enchanting home features wide-open common areas, a luxurious owner’s suite, and a spacious eat-in chef’s kitchen. Conveniently yet peacefully situated just minutes from Montclair Village, Woodminster Amphitheater, and the East Bay’s most sought-after regional parks, this is an urban retreat that brims with warmth and charm.
Entering the home, you will find yourself in an expertly designed and beautifully appointed series of common areas. The vast and elegant vaulted-ceilinged entry room offers a host of possibilities; perfect for use as a game room or lounge, it is anchored on your right by the first of two stylish gas fireplaces. Beyond the entry, you will find the large living, dining, and kitchen area, which is bordered by a covered terrace spanning the entire width of the house. This exceptional outdoor space features recessed overhead lighting, French doors off the dining room, and expansive views of woods and the bay, making it the ideal place to watch the sunset or enjoy an outdoor dinner with friends and family.
The spacious modern chef’s kitchen adjoins the living and dining areas. With natural stone countertops, a 4-burner gas range with griddle, microwave and convection ovens, stainless-steel refrigerator and dishwasher, trash compactor, breakfast bar island with second sink, walk-in pantry, and ample storage and workspace, the beautiful light-filled kitchen offers all a home cook could desire. Just off the kitchen, you will find the conveniently located laundry room and half bath and direct access to the attached two-car garage.
This home boasts two downstairs bedrooms plus the luxurious owner’s suite, which features a jetted tub and separate glass-enclosed shower, large walk-in closet with custom built-in storage, and its own private outdoor terrace overlooking the vast rear wooded part of the property.
Tucked away on its quiet cul-de-sac, 3425 Noyo offers easy access to secluded backroads, Joaquin Miller and Redwood Regional parks, Highway 13, and all of Montclair Village’s wonderful restaurants and amenities. With its expansive outdoor space, peaceful setting, and spacious interior, this beautifully appointed home is ready to be yours.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 3BD/2.5+BA contemporary home on a quiet cul-de-sac near Joaquin Miller Park
• Conveniently located just minutes from Montclair Village with easy access to Highway 13
• 2,686 square-foot house on a beautiful 12,159 square-foot lot
• Expansive and beautifully appointed common areas opening onto a wide covered outdoor terrace
• Spacious modern chef’s kitchen featuring natural stone countertops, a 4-burner gas range with griddle, microwave and convection ovens, stainless-steel refrigerator and dishwasher, trash compactor, breakfast bar island with second sink, walk-in pantry, and ample storage and workspace
• Conveniently located laundry room and half bath just off kitchen
• Luxurious owner’s suite featuring a jetted tub and separate glass-enclosed shower, large walk-in closet with custom built-in storage, and its own private outdoor terrace
• Two additional bedrooms with shared bath
• In-ceiling surround-sound speakers inside and outside
• Ample storage throughout
• Dual-pane windows
• Plantation shutters and shades
• Ceiling fans throughout to keep home cool
• Central Heating and air conditioning with NEST Learning Thermostat
• Attached 2-car garage with internal access and additional off-street parking
• Built in 2014-2015 (completed 2015)
3425 Noyo is a tranquil urban retreat just minutes from Montclair Village and the East Bay’s most beautiful parks and offering a peaceful setting, inviting outdoor areas, views, and wonderful indoor spaces. We warmly invite you to come explore this delightful home.