Sold $770,000 SOLD (List: 599K) - Condominium
A standout home on a quiet street, 3235 Liese is the surprisingly spacious 3BD/2.5BA right-hand half of a contemporary duplex, featuring a luxurious owner’s suite, dedicated enclosed rear garden, and vast wide-open ground-floor common areas. This wonderful 2,200 square foot home’s generous proportions and plethora of inviting spaces create the beguiling feel of a peaceful urban retreat, right in the heart of Oakland.
Entering this cheerful home past its flowering plants and lemon tree, you will find yourself in a series of light-filled open common areas, each more enchanting than the next. The modern cook’s kitchen and family and dining areas stretch before you, while the expansive living room lies just around the corner to your left. Bright and modern, with clean lines and large windows at each end, these spaces offer countless opportunities for convivial gatherings and everyday enjoyment. Beyond the dining area, you will find the lovely enclosed private rear garden and patio. Framed by trees, this appealing and versatile outdoor space is the perfect place to unwind or relax with friends. The ground level also boasts a convenient entry closet and half bath off the kitchen.
Upstairs, you will find the large owner’s suite to your left and two inviting bedrooms with shared hall bath to your right. The owner’s suite is a truly magical place to wake up each morning; with an ample walk-in closet, stylish bath, and vaulted ceiling. This quiet and expansive bedroom overlooks the rear garden. Adjacent to the owner’s suite, you will find the convenient laundry closet.
Throughout this splendid home, you will discover a host of thoughtful design touches and clever details. The living room offers convenient sliding glass doors, allowing you to enjoy a gentle cross breeze all the way through to the rear garden in the warmer months. The kitchen’s granite countertops match those of each of the home’s three baths, and the kitchen also features a gas range and stainless-steel microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, and dual-compartment sink. Recessed lighting and ample windows keep the ground level well lit at all hours, while the dining room’s sliding glass doors to the rear garden imbue the home with a ubiquitous sense of connection to the outdoors.
3235 Liese is a spacious home offering a wonderful open floor plan and rear garden, all within minutes of I-580 and Oakland’s best restaurants and amenities. Sleek and fresh, with every modern convenience, this beautiful home is the perfect place for you to call your own.
Highlights at a Glance:
• Spacious 2,200 square foot 3BD/2.5BA right-hand half of a modern duplex
• Luxurious owner’s suite and vast wide-open ground-floor common areas
• Dedicated enclosed rear garden framed by trees
• Modern cook’s kitchen featuring granite countertops, gas range, and stainless-steel microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, and dual-compartment sink
• Family and dining area off the kitchen has sliding glass doors to the rear garden
• Spacious living room with convenient sliding glass doors, allowing you to enjoy a gentle cross breeze all the way through to the rear garden in the warmer months
• Large owner’s suite features an ample walk-in closet, stylish bath, and vaulted ceiling and overlooks the rear garden
• Recessed lighting and ample windows keep the ground level well lit at all hours
• Convenient bedroom-level laundry
• Ample storage throughout
• Central heating
• Dual-pane windows
• Seismically upgraded
• Off-street parking
• HOA fee is $180 monthly
• Built in 2008