Sold $1,500,000 SOLD (List: 995K) - Single Family Home
Beautifully situated just moments from Alameda’s famed South Shore beaches and bird sanctuary, South Shore Center, and Park Street, 2704 Bayview is a vacation-like 3BD/2.5BA 2,108 square foot home at the bay’s edge, featuring a charming waterfront patio, San Francisco views, wide-open common areas, and light-filled cathedral-ceilinged owner’s suite. Blissfully calm and removed from the fray, this sublime urban oasis is mere minutes from some of the best beaches, boating, restaurants, parks, and amenities the Bay Area has to offer.
Entering this cheerful home from its lushly planted front walkway, you arrive in a bright and welcoming common area stretching the entire depth of the house. A large modern L-Shaped kitchen, living and dining area, and convenient powder room take up the home’s ground level. At the floor’s far end, you will glimpse the bay glimmering just beyond the living area’s picture windows and sliding glass doors. Once outside, you will discover your own private fairy-tale paradise: an irresistibly charming patio sitting area with panoramic bay views. With birds singing overhead and butterflies fluttering around your garden area’s many plants and shrubs, nothing could be more idyllic. This is truly a special place to come home to.
Back inside, you will find three beautiful upstairs bedrooms, including the extraordinary owner’s suite, which features hardwood floors, vast cathedral-ceilinged bedroom with built-in desk area, private terrace, bay and San Francisco views, wide decorative windows, and luxurious bath with skylight, jetted tub, and glass-enclosed shower. This floor’s two additional bedrooms share a convenient hall bath.
Throughout this enchanting home, you will find a host of thoughtful touches to surprise and delight you. Recessed lighting, crown mouldings, and plantation shutters add style and utility throughout the home, while an elegant fireplace anchors the downstairs living area. Brilliantly placed mirrored closet doors reflect the home’s ample natural light, creating an exceptionally expansive sense of space. This expertly designed home offers something wonderful at every turn.
2704 Bayview could not be more conveniently situated. With South Shore’s beaches just steps away, you can always greet the day with a leisurely walk or bike ride. South Shore Center and Park Street are mere blocks from your home and offer a host of restaurants, shops, and other amenities. And the ferry makes getting to San Francisco a breeze. With this wonderful waterfront home as your base, the entire Bay Area is yours.
Highlights at a Glance:
* Vacation-like 3BD/2.5BA 2,108 square foot duet home at the bay’s edge
* Beautifully situated just moments from Alameda’s famed South Shore beaches, South Shore Center, and Park Street, with easy access to the San Francisco Ferry
* Charming waterfront patio and garden area with panoramic bay views
* Expansive bay and San Francisco views from inside the home
* Bright and welcoming common area stretches the entire depth of the house and includes a large modern L-Shaped kitchen, living and dining area with fireplace, and convenient powder room
* Three beautiful upstairs bedrooms, including the extraordinary owner’s suite
* Owner’s suite features hardwood floors, vast cathedral-ceilinged bedroom with built-in desk area, private terrace, bay and San Francisco views, wide decorative windows, and luxurious bath with skylight, jetted tub, and glass-enclosed shower
* Convenient shared upstairs hall bath
* Thoughtful touches throughout the home, including recessed lighting, crown mouldings, plantation shutters, and brilliantly placed mirrored closet doors to reflect the home’s ample natural light
* Ample storage throughout
* Convenient laundry hookups in garage
* Central heating
* Dual-pane windows and sliding glass doors
* Attached 2-car garage with internal access
* 2-car driveway and ample street parking
* Built in 1964
See more at: 2704-Bayview