Sold $810,000 SOLD (Highest sale in the history of The Willows!) - Condominium
Beautifully situated just off the water, mere moments from South Shore Center and Park Street, 2101 Shoreline Suite 442 is a spacious and expertly designed 2+BD/1.5BA condo featuring bay and San Francisco views, multiple outdoor terraces, a private and versatile upstairs loft space, and shared pool and gym. Brimming with the blissful vacation-like feel that comes with being so close to the water and its famed walkways and bike paths, this exceptionally comfortable and convenient home effortlessly embodies the essence of Alameda living.
This rare, quiet corner unit’s smart design contains many exciting surprises. It central common areas feature not one but two terraces, offering a host of options for grilling, savoring the sunset, or housing your potted herbs or trees. A soaring angled wood cathedral ceiling imbues the home’s common areas with graceful elegance, while a perfectly positioned wood-burning fireplace makes the space extra-inviting. This is a place for lounging, relaxing, or celebrating with friends and loved ones.
Above the kitchen, you will find this home’s special bonus: a loft space spanning the width of the apartment. Sliding panels enable you to create openness or privacy with ease, depending whether you are using the loft as an office, guest area, meditation room, or library. Meanwhile, the peaceful lower level has two bedrooms, each with its own private outdoor terrace, plus a shared bath. Every one of this home’s spaces offers something unique and special.
This home brims with thoughtful touches. In the bathrooms, chic modern counters, sinks, and fixtures add a stylish edge, while the fireplace chimney’s eye-catching ornamentation brings a dash of colorful flair into the room. The kitchen features modern appliances, tiled backsplashes, and a highly functional design with a pass-through running the room’s entire width. The kitchen smartly maximizes functionality and storage, while a large adjacent closet that could double as a small office provides even more space. Several windows offer bay, bridge, San Francisco, and rooftop views, perfect for watching the sunset. You can even see fireworks as far away as San Francisco from your upstairs loft.
2101 Shoreline Suite 442 features a host of amenities and an ultra-convenient location. In addition to a shared heated pool, spa, and gym, this wonderful home offers two dedicated secured parking spaces and ample street parking. A convenient bus to BART picks you up right across the street, making commuting or popping into Oakland a breeze. South Shore Center’s many shops and restaurants are just seconds away. And of course, enjoying the beach is a must. With its endless array of charms, sought-after location, and water access, this gorgeous home is ready to be yours.
Highlights at a Glance:
• Spacious and expertly designed 2+BD/1.5BA 1472 square foot condo just off the water, near South Shore Center and Park Street
• Blissful vacation-like location with bay, bridge, and San Francisco views
• Four outdoor terraces, two off the common areas and one off each bedroom
• Shared pool, spa, and gym
• Quiet corner unit with no neighbors above or below
• Common areas feature a soaring angled wood cathedral ceiling and wood-burning fireplace
• Upstairs loft space has sliding panels for privacy and would make a perfect office, guest area, meditation room, or library
• Bathrooms feature chic modern counters, sinks, and fixtures
• Cook’s kitchen has modern appliances, tiled backsplashes, and pass-through running the room’s entire width
• Two dedicated secured parking spaces and ample street parking
• Convenient bus to BART picks you up right across the street
• Laundry area on bedroom level
• Dual-pane windows and doors
• Ample storage throughout
• HOA is $400 per month
• Built in 1974