Sold $875,000 SOLD (LIST: $699K - 30% over complex 2-year $/sq ft avg) - Condominium
Hip, modern, and ideally situated near the Emeryville border in Oakland’s vibrant NOBE neighborhood, 182 City Limits Circle is a beautifully designed, light-filled 2BD/1.5BA condominium in a quiet complex just off San Pablo Avenue. Brimming with stylish touches and offering easy access to every major freeway, Berkeley Bowl West, the Bay Trail, and Emeryville, Temescal, and South Berkeley shops and amenities, this bright and welcoming home truly has it all.
This home perfectly marries form to function. Its main level features hardwood floors and high ceilings and is bordered on one side by a sleek open staircase of elegant hardwood. This floor’s vast and completely open common spaces include the dining area, modern chef’s kitchen, half bath, and expansive living area. With chic pendant lights, black stone countertops, a gas range, and modern appliances, the kitchen anchors the space, making entertaining a breeze. A spacious terrace off the dining area allows you to enjoy the outdoors year-round.
On the home’s upper level, you will find two spacious bedrooms with shared hall bath. The beautiful rear bedroom features its own private terrace with views of the hills and neighboring rooftops. The ground level houses an attached tandem two-car garage and laundry. This thoughtfully designed home offers every possible convenience.
In addition to its interior charms, 182 City Limits Circle is just moments from a host of parks and amenities. The nearby Emeryville Greenway takes you over to Berkeley Bowl West, while several restaurants, cafés, parks, playgrounds, and sports clubs are just blocks away. With this extraordinarily centrally located yet calm and quiet modern home as your base, the very best of Oakland and the greater East Bay is at your fingertips.
Elegance and Comfort in Your Home:
• Beautifully designed, light-filled 2BD/1.5BA 1,033 square foot condominium in Oakland’s vibrant NOBE neighborhood
• Main level features hardwood floors, high ceilings, and a sleek open staircase of elegant hardwood
• Main level’s vast and completely open common spaces include the dining area, modern chef’s kitchen, and expansive living area
• Chef’s kitchen features chic pendant lights, black stone countertops, a gas range, and modern appliances
• Dining area features a spacious terrace, allowing you to enjoy the outdoors year-round
• Upper level features two spacious carpeted bedrooms with shared hall bath
• Rear bedroom has its own private terrace with views of the hills and neighboring rooftops
• Ground level houses the attached tandem two-car garage and laundry
• Ample storage throughout
• Central heating
• Dual-pane windows
• Fiber optic hard-wiring for ultra-high speed internet
• HOA is $260 monthly
• Built in 2005
• Offers easy access to every major freeway, Berkeley Bowl West, the Bay Trail, and Emeryville, Temescal, and South Berkeley shops and amenities
• Hop on the free Emery Go-Round shuttle a block away – or ride the wifi-equipped Transbay bus to downtown San Francisco two blocks away
• Minutes away from dining, entertainment, and shopping at Bay Street and Emeryville’s Public Market
• New City Sports club/gym is a block away
• Walk to neighborhood favorites – Home Grown Oakland, Paradise Park Café, Tribu Café, Starbucks, Spoon Korean Bistro, Prizefighter