Spoken For $749,000 List Price - Townhome
Tucked away at the rear of a lush courtyard, 1712 Northshore is a quiet, light-filled, 4BD/3.5BA 2053 square foot townhome with modern open floor plan, eat-in kitchen, and luxurious owner’s suite. The home features a private en suite bedroom on the lower level and the potential for a secondary owner’s suite on the top level. Situated on “the Richmond Riviera,” moments from the water, a wide-open public park, and the SF ferry landing.
As you approach the home, you pass through a tranquil courtyard planted with Japanese maples and ferns. The front door opens onto a spacious open common area, including an expansive living and dining area, plus a generous eat-in kitchen with ample cabinetry and counter space, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast bar. Outside a private patio is surrounded by mature trees.
Up the stairway are three bedrooms, one the sunny owner’s suite featuring a split bath with dual sinks, a large soaking tub, a glass-lined shower, and a large walk-in closet. The second bedroom is adjacent to a separate bath with shower over tub and a stone-topped vanity. A conveniently placed stacking washer and dryer on this level eliminate the need to carry laundry up and down the stairs. On the top level, a bonus bedroom overlooks the treetops and could also function as an office, den, or family room.
The home’s lowest level includes a guest/au pair suite. The generous bedroom includes an expansive closet ideal for storing larger items, a bath with a tub and shower, and internal access to a two-car garage.
Highlights at a Glance:
* Spacious 2053 sq ft 4BD/3.5BA townhome in Richmond
* Immediate access to Marina Bay, bike trail, and ferry service
* Privacy within a lushly planted courtyard
* Open common area with living, dining, and kitchen
* Spacious chef’s kitchen with ample cabinetry and counter space, plus breakfast bar
* Owner’s suite with walk-in closet and luxurious bath with soaking tub and glass-lined shower
* Private guest suite
* Versatile top floor bedroom
* Abundant storage throughout
* Enclosed patio
* Washer and dryer
* Two-car garage converted to a fully-equipped private gym
* Central heating
* Dual-pane windows
* HOA $340.52/monthly
* Built in 2006