Sold $400,000 SOLD (List: 349k) - Condominium
Wonderful Condo in the Heart of Berkeley
Conveniently located near North Berkeley BART is this stylish, move-in condition 1-bedroom condominium with renovated eat-in kitchen and bath, spacious living room, large sunny bedroom, two exterior decks, in-unit washer and dryer, as well as dedicated off-street parking and storage area.
The location could not be better: nestled in the chic, West Berkeley Design Loop neighborhood and literally across the street from Acme Bakery and Barteville Café. It is steps from Ashkenaz and the REI shopping center. It’s a bike ride to UC Berkeley, Monterey Market and the Hopkins Street shops, or to North Berkeley’s gourmet ghetto full of gastronomic delights.
Some other wonderful amenities:
- Entry hallway provides depth of space and a gracious transition between rooms
- Spacious living room with French doors that spill on to a large, private deck
- Updated kitchen with arched pass-through, granite counters, newer cabinetry with under-cabinet lighting, mosaic tile backsplash, and modern appliances (GE dishwasher, refrigerator, gas range, microwave)
- Light-filled bedroom with southern exposure
- Updated bathroom with contemporary tiled standing shower, tile floor, pedestal sink, spacious medicine cabinet and additional storage closet
- In-unit, walk-in laundry closet with LG full-sized, stacked washer and dryer as well as tankless water heater by Rheem
- Dual-paned windows
- Hardwood floors throughout; tile in bathroom and kitchen
- Second story location with two decks (one of living room through French doors; one off kitchen)
The four unit building is well-maintained and offers off-street parking space for one and a large/deep section of storage in the detached structure in the rear. The sister condominium building next door is undergoing many renovations. The HOA dues are low (please ask agent for details).
For more information: 1644SanPablo.com