Active $485,000 List Price - Condominium
Beautifully situated just steps from Marina Park in Richmond’s vacation-like Marina Bay neighborhood and steps from the ferry terminal to San Francisco, 1205 Melville Square Suite 302 is a light-filled 2BD/2BA condominium home featuring two en-suite bedrooms, a balcony with knock-out marina and park views, as well as views of the inviting, landscaped community courtyard. It also features in-unit laundry; large, designated storage spaces; and two secure, gated parking spaces. The current owner of this unit was the seventh owner in the entire complex and cherry-picked it based on its stunning views and natural light.
Entering this tranquil, light-filled home, you will find yourself in a bright common area warmed by a fireplace, while sliding glass doors beckon to the balcony just ahead. The unit features a well-designed open kitchen with a breakfast bar, and flanking the expansive living and dining areas are two completely separate bedroom suites, each with its own adjoining bath. the owner’s suite features peek-a-book Golden Gate Bridge views and an ample closet area. At 1205 Melville, Suite 302, the outdoor space gazes out towards greenery and the gently lilting masts of the marina’s many boats: a peaceful place to come home to at the end of a long day. The home features original fixtures, but with a bit of updating, it can easily be one of the most desirable spots in the complex.
In addition to its incredible views, wonderful natural light, and amenities, 1205 Melville Square Suite 302 is conveniently situated near major commuter routes and the Richmond Ferry Terminal. It is also moments from the Rosie the Riveter National Historic Park (the site of many events and gatherings) as well as from the UC Berkeley Richmond campus.
- Highlights at a Glance:Tranquil and light-filled 2BD/2BA condo just steps from Marina Park in Richmond’s vacation-like Marina Bay neighborhood
- Private balcony with marina and courtyard views
- 1022 square feet
- Conveniently situated near major commuter routes – steps from Richmond Ferry terminal
- Moments from UC Berkeley Richmond campus and Rosie the Riveter National Historic Park
- Two completely separate bedroom suites, each with its own adjoining bath
- Owner’s suite with peek-a-boo Golden Gate Bridge views and spacious closet area
- Open kitchen features a retro-style overhead wine rack and breakfast bar
- Convenient laundry closet
- Two secure, gated parking spaces, one covered
- Large, designated storage spaces
- HOA fees: $562/mo
- Built in 1983