Sold $1,175,000 SOLD (Record sale in neighborhood) - Single Family Home
11373 Golf Links is an wonderful executive single-level 3BD/3BA, 2015 sf mid-century home on an expansive 1.75 acre lot bordering Chabot Park, making it ideal as an urban farm sanctuary or potential horse property. With meticulously executed professional landscaping, a retreat-like sensibility, and top-of-the line upgrades, this home offers a remarkable blend of peace, tranquility, and luxury.
The dramatic yet discreet gate to 11373 Golf Links is framed by redwoods; as you make your way through it and up the home’s pristine drive, you are immediately impressed by the grace of the home’s gardens, each one lovingly conceived, planted, and maintained. Pass through the home’s inviting entryway and you will find a gracious floor plan that offers versatility and privacy; the home’s expansive living room opens to your right, and is distinguished by large picture windows overlooking the front garden, cathedral ceilings, a fireplace on a raised hearth, hardwood floors, and skylights. The home’s dining room hints at the alluring rear patio garden through sliding glass doors, while its stylish chef’s kitchen, with its massive bay window overlooking the garden, ample cabinetry and counterspace, and gleaming stainless steel appliances, beckons.
At 11373 Golf Links, visitors will find three bedrooms; the expansive owner’s suite showcases luxury touches including a bright custom closet area and an en-suite bath with a beautiful vanity with dual sinks and a large step-in shower lined with dramatic Travertine tile. Just down the hallway is a bath with a shower over tub and an exterior glass block wall through which daylight streams, as well as a beautiful bedroom with custom built-in desk and cabinetry, a greenhouse window overlooking the garden, and sliding glass doors leading onto the home’s enchanting patio. At the other end of this spacious home you can explore an additional bedroom and hallway bath with a step-in shower that are beautifully designed, as well as access to the home’s two-car garage with a laundry area, built-in custom cabinets, and temperature-controlled wine storage.
Accessible from the dining room, kitchen, and rear bedroom is this home’s remarkable rear garden and patio, which is beautifully tucked into a hillside framed by mature pines, redwoods, liquid ambers, and oak trees. A beautiful fountain graces the stone and brick patio, as does a hot tub and multiple seating areas. All of the gardens at 11373 Golf Links are professionally designed and landscaped, water-friendly, and drip-irrigated. The entire property is fully fenced and includes a dog run, and underground drainage surrounds it.
Highlights at a Glance
* Ultra-private single-level 3BD/3BA Oakland Hills sanctuary
* Fully fenced 1.75 acres
* Steps from Chabot Park (including hiking and bike trails), Lake Chabot Golf Course, and Anthony Chabot Equestrian Center
* Moments from Oakland Zoo
* Horse-friendly zoning
* Meticulously and professionally designed and planted landscaping
* Inviting living room with fireplace and cathedral ceilings
* Updated chef’s kitchen with expansive cabinetry and large bay window
* Owner’s suite with custom closet area and luxurious bath
* Air conditioning
* Hardwood floors
* Tranquil rear patio with multiple seating areas, fountain, and hot tub
* Dog run
* Skylights and Solatubes
* On-demand tankless water heater
* Two-car garage with internal access and attic storage ladder
* Laundry and temperature-controlled wine storage in garage
* Underground drain system throughout property
* Storage shed
* New sewer line from the house to the street
* Built in 1962
See more at: 11373-Golf-Links