Active $599,000 List Price - Condominium
A rare offering in a phenomenal location, 94 Bayo Vista Avenue Suite 201 is an immaculate, sun-drenched, and exquisitely designed 2BD/2BA condominium apartment in the vibrant heart of Oakland. Featuring a gorgeous modern chef’s kitchen, luxurious owner’s suite with spacious walk-in closet and bath, and private balcony, this superb home offers a rare combination of impeccable modern design and classic elegance, just moments from Piedmont and Grand Avenues.
Every square inch of this flawlessly designed 1028 square foot home sparkles with personality. Bathed in natural light, the home’s breathtaking common spaces are bright, inviting, and perfectly proportioned. To your left, the chef’s kitchen features immaculate white counter-to-ceiling cabinets and subway-tiled backsplashes, deep under-counter drawers, dual-compartment porcelain-enamel sink, five-burner glass-top stove, dishwasher, microwave, and stainless-steel refrigerator. Just beyond the kitchen, you will find the cheerful breakfast nook, which adjoins the living room in an open floor plan. This glorious room opens to the lovely outdoor balcony, made even more relaxing and expansive by the breadth of space between this unit and the property next door: the perfect place to unwind after a long day.
Down the entry hall and behind the living room, you will discover the owner’s suite and additional spacious bedroom with adjacent hall bath. These ingeniously positioned spaces create two entirely separate bedroom areas, rare for a home of this size. The owner’s suite is to the left and features a luxurious full bath and large walk-in closet. The additional bedroom and bath are to the right. Perfect for guests, a young child, or a home office, this versatile bedroom feels private and quiet, thanks to the home’s brilliant floor plan.
Exceptional attention to detail and exquisite finishes set this home apart. The common areas and hall boast beautiful oak hardwood floors. Expertly chosen tile and fixtures grace both of the bathrooms. Patterned wooden flooring adds a touch of playfulness to the balcony. The kitchen brims with thoughtful modern design accents. Crown mouldings grace the ceilings. Everywhere you turn, something beautiful will please you.
94 Bayo Vista is in the heart one of Oakland’s most sought-after neighborhoods. Both Piedmont Avenue and Grand Avenue shops, restaurants, and amenities are within walking distance. Lake Merritt is not far. And this phenomenal home is just moments from I-580, putting the entire Bay Area in easy reach. We warmly invite you to come explore this beautiful home.
Highlights at a Glance:
* Immaculate, light-filled, and exquisitely designed 2BD/2BA 1028 square foot condominium apartment in the vibrant heart of Oakland between Grand and Piedmont Avenues
* Near Lake Merritt, I-580, and Piedmont Avenue and Grand Avenue shops, restaurants, and amenities
* Breathtaking and perfectly proportioned common spaces are bathed in natural light and feature oak hardwood floors, crown mouldings, and other details
* Gorgeous modern chef’s kitchen features white counter-to-ceiling soft-closing cabinets and subway-tiled backsplashes, deep under-counter drawers, dual-compartment porcelain-enamel sink, five-burner glass-top stove, dishwasher, microwave, and stainless-steel refrigerator
* Two entirely separate bedroom areas: to the left, the owners suite; and to the right, an additional bedroom and hall bath
* Owner’s suite features luxurious full bath and large walk-in closet
* Charming balcony off living room
* Dedicated garage parking space and secure storage locker
* Shared laundry with three modern commercial washers and three dryers
* New electric heaters in living room and bedrooms
* Dual-pane windows
* HOA is $509 monthly
* Built in 1966
See more at: 94-Bayo-Vista