Active $849,000 List Price - Condominium
Beautifully situated in the heart of the vibrant Lakeshore/Grand Lake neighborhood, 742 Wesley Way, Suite 1B is a spacious and light-filled 3BD/2BA 1,525 square foot Trestle Glen home. With a Walk Score of 96 (!), it is just steps from sought-after neighborhood amenities and moments from Crocker Highlands Elementary, major commuter routes, public transit, yet is still delightfully private.
Step into this delightful home and you are immediately drawn through the welcoming entryway into an expansive common area, which is beautifully designed for open living. The common area is complete with a gas burning fireplace with stone hearth, wet bar, and tall windows through which light streams, as well as sliding glass doors that lead to a large, private, and serene patio. The home’s dining area, which also includes sliding glass doors leading to the patio, sits just off the updated kitchen, which features ample cabinetry, sleek countertops, and a window overlooking the complex’s shared courtyard with greenery.
Further exploration of this lovely home reveals a light-filled, spacious bedroom just off the common area, ideal for a home office or family room and distinguished by the tall windows that are the home’s hallmark.
Down the hallway, still more inviting rooms unfold: a bedroom overlooking a redwood tree in the rear garden, a split hallway bath with shower over tub, and the home’s owner’s suite, which features access to a private balcony, two closets (including one walk-in), and a split bath with step-in shower.
742 Wesley Way, Suite 1B includes an in-unit laundry area, secure garage parking (one dedicated space), elevator, and an additional storage area in the garage. HOA fees are $651/month and include hot water.
Highlights at a Glance:
* Spacious and light-filled 3BD/2BA condominium in the Trestle Glen neighborhood, yet also in the heart of Lakeshore/Grand Lake
* 1,525 square feet
* Walk Score = 96 (‘Walker’s Paradise’)
* Steps from farmer’s market, Lake Merritt, and Trader Joe’s
* Moments from Crocker Highlands Elementary School
* Moments from major commuter routes and public transit, including an express bus to San Francisco
* Dog-friendly building
* Open common areas
* Living area with fireplace and wet bar
* Expansive private patio
* Owner’s suite with private balcony
* Updated kitchen
* Bonus room ideal as a family room, home office, or third bedroom
* In-unit laundry closet
* Split baths
* Shared courtyard
* Dedicated, secure garage parking (one space)
* Additional storage area in garage
* HOA fees: $651/month, including hot water and other services
* Built in 1981
See more at: 742-Wesley