Spoken For $749,000 List Price - Single Family Home
Perched serenely on the edge of a wooded hillside just minutes from Montclair Village, 6980 Pinehaven is a 2+BD/2BA contemporary gem featuring spacious light-filled common areas with vaulted ceilings and terrace, modern cook’s kitchen and beautifully remodeled baths, and expansive rear yard and patio area. Framed by tall eucalyptus trees and gazing out over a forested hillside, this home’s bright and immaculate interior combines with its secluded setting to create a space at once peaceful and intimate.
This home has two entrances, one to its smartly designed lower level and one to its expansive main floor. On the lower level, you will find the wonderfully versatile and newly renovated entry suite, which features an all-purpose office/mudroom/guest area, convenient laundry nook, superbly updated full bath, and charming bonus feature: a built-in daybed perfect for curling up with a book or housing a guest. This attractive and useful series of spaces sets the tone for the entire home; with sleek modern fixtures, an elegant shower, and warm gray floor tile subtly picked up by both the bath and laundry areas, these rooms embody a perfect marriage of form and function.
Upstairs, you will discover the vast L-shaped living and dining area, flooded with light from its ample windows and recessed lighting. Everything in this inviting space works together to create a bright and expansive feeling, from the ultra-chic steel stairwell railings to the white walls to the picture windows and soaring cathedral ceilings. The adjoining kitchen is a cook’s dream: With a well-placed skylight, graceful fixtures, ample storage, wraparound quartz countertops, 5-burner gas range, and stainless-steel microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, and sink, the kitchen is the ideal place to cook for a crowd.
Just beyond the common areas, you will find the owner’s suite and additional bedroom, separated by a short hall graced with an ingenious design touch: a wall whose subtle warm gray wallpaper twig motif perfectly echoes the home’s sylvan setting. The owner’s bath is a glorious place to start and end the day: With a large open shower with glass pony door, acrylic tub and dual sinks with brushed nickel fixtures, and gorgeous tile and hardware everywhere you look, this newly renovated space sparkles with style and sophistication.
Behind and above the home, the spacious rear patio enables you to enjoy your meals outside year-round. With wind rustling through the trees and a pervading air of zen-like calm and quietude, this expansive exterior space makes it easy to forget you are in a city. With Montclair Village and Highway 13 just moments away, 6980 Pinehaven keeps the rest of the Bay Area at your fingertips. This wonderful contemporary home is ready to be yours.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 2+BD/2BA 1421 square foot contemporary home on a forested hillside in Montclair
• Just minutes from Montclair Village and Highway 13
• Spacious light-filled common areas with vaulted ceilings and outdoor terrace and newly refinished hardwood floors
• Modern cook’s kitchen with skylight and vaulted ceiling, sleek modern fixtures, ample storage, wraparound quartz countertops, 5-burner gas range, and stainless-steel microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, and sink
• Two newly and beautifully remodeled baths
• Versatile and newly renovated lower-level entry suite features a built-in daybed nook, all-purpose office/mudroom area, convenient laundry area, and stylish full bath
• Owner’s suite features a large open shower with glass pony door, acryic tub and dual sinks with brushed nickel fixtures, and elegant tile and hardware
• Expansive rear yard and patio area framed by tall eucalyptus trees enables you to enjoy your meals outdoors year-round
• Ample storage throughout
• Updated electrical
• Central heating
• Dual-pane windows
• Detached single-car garage
• Sewer lateral in compliance
• Built in 1984
See more at: 6980-Pinehaven