Active $995,000 List Price - Single Family Home
5914 Rincon is a beautifully preserved and exquisitely updated 3+BD/2BA mid-century home featuring a gorgeously renovated chef’s kitchen, bay and city views, pristine vintage common areas, private enclosed rear deck, and bed and living spaces both on a single level. Lovingly cared for and brimming with captivating details at every turn, this enchanting Montclair home is sure to steal your heart.
Entering this inviting home, you will find yourself in a spacious light-filled common area, with the elegant living room stretching off to your right and the charming retro-style dining room to your left. The home’s common spaces feature recently installed oak hardwood floors with walnut border inlay, a wood-burning fireplace anchoring the living room, vintage built-in corner china cupboards in the dining room and shelving in the living room, and picture windows gazing over neighboring rooftops to the bay. Strategically placed according to the sun’s path, the living room’s ample windows help keep the house cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Just beyond the dining room, you will discover this home’s crown jewel: its superbly renovated chef’s kitchen. Every inch of this highly functional space sparkles with a rare combination of playfulness and stylish modern flair. The colorful tiled backsplashes are at once fun and elegant. The perfectly positioned chef’s island has subtle globe-shaped feet, softening the island’s clean lines and injecting a touch of warmth and whimsy. Light streams in from a skylight overhead. Bright and welcoming, the kitchen is the perfect place to start the day.
In addition to its splendid common spaces, this home boasts two updated full baths and three beautiful bedrooms, one of which has a bay window with window seat and its own full bath and one of which opens to the terraced rear deck. This versatile enclosed outdoor space is ideal for entertaining and would be the perfect setting for your own private outdoor spa. The home also features an attached two-car garage with internal access, basement-level laundry area, and multi-purpose basement-level bonus room with access to the side yard.
5914 Rincon is a stunning home in a quiet neighborhood, just moments from Montclair Village shops and amenities, several of the East Bay’s best-loved parks, and Highways 13, 24, and 580. An urban oasis just above the fray, this home offers a perfect marriage of easy access and irresistible charm. We warmly invite you to come explore this delightful home.
Highlights at a Glance:
• Exquisitely updated 3+BD/2BA mid-century home with bay and city views
• 1649 square feet of living space with an additional 369 square feet of finished basement
• Just moments from Montclair Village shops and amenities, Montclair Transbay bus stop, several of the East Bay’s best-loved parks, and Highways 13, 24, and 580; pathway from nearby Magellan Drive takes you straight to Montclair Village
• Spacious light-filled common areas feature recently installed oak hardwood floors with walnut border inlay, a wood-burning fireplace with gas starter, vintage built-in corner china cupboards and shelving, and picture windows gazing over neighboring rooftops to the bay
• The living room’s ample windows are strategically placed according to the sun’s path, helping to keep the house cool in the summer and warm in the winter
• Superbly renovated chef’s kitchen features modern and stainless fixtures and appliances, quartz countertops, counter-to-ceiling maple cabinets, colorful tiled backsplashes, Italian porcelain tile floor, and skylight
• Two updated full baths and three beautiful bedrooms, one of which opens to the terraced rear deck
• Owner’s en-suite bedroom with bay window and window seat
• Versatile enclosed rear deck area is ideal for entertaining and would be the perfect setting for your own private outdoor spa
• Multi-purpose basement-level bonus room with access to the side yard
• Basement-level laundry area
• Attached two-car garage with internal access
• Ample storage throughout
• Seismically upgraded
• Built in 1949
See more at: 5914-Rincon