Sold $470,000 SOLD (List: 399K) - Condominium
Conveniently located just minutes from Montclair Village, 5825 Thornhill #7 is a stylish, beautifully renovated 1BD/1BA turnkey condominium with enclosed garage, fireplace, an enchanting wooded rear balcony, and easy commuter access. One of the few condominium complexes in Montclair, 5825 Thornhill is a charming and relaxed space with just a handful of units. Tucked into a wooded hillside near Montclair’s restaurants and other wonderful amenities, this lovely address is the perfect place to unwind.
This appealing and well-designed apartment offers convenient hall storage, a chic remodeled full bath with tub, and a remodeled modern kitchen with natural stone countertops and stainless appliances, including a five-burner stove, microwave, and dishwasher. The kitchen adjoins the living area, making the entire space feel bright and connected to its surroundings. Ample windows and thoughtful details such as a wood-burning fireplace and beamed ceilings imbue the space with warmth and charm, while the quiet bedroom gazes onto the verdant hillside behind the apartment.
In addition to its sylvan setting, 5825 Thornhill has the added advantage of being near a host of wonderful features and amenities, including many of the East Bay’s best-loved hiking and biking trails, Thornhill Nursery, Montclair Village’s restaurants and conveniences, and much much more. With the rest of the Bay Area at your fingertips, this is a lovely place to call home. We warmly invite you to come explore 5825 Thornhill.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 1BD/1BA condominium with an enchanting wooded rear balcony and easy commuter access
• Conveniently located near a host of wonderful features and amenities, including many of the East Bay’s best-loved hiking and biking trails, Thornhill Nursery, Montclair Village’s restaurants and conveniences, and more
• 570-square-foot condominium tucked into a wooded hillside
• Stylish modern kitchen with natural stone countertops and stainless-steel appliances adjoining the living area
• Thoughtful details such as a wood-burning fireplace and beamed ceilings imbue the space with warmth and charm
• Bedroom gazes onto the verdant hillside behind the apartment
• Chic remodeled full bath with tub
• Convenient hall storage
• Indoor garage parking and storage
• New, thickly padded carpeted floors
• New paint and light fixtures
• Shared laundry
• Built in 1960
See more at: 5825-Thornhill