Spoken For $995,000 List Price - Single Family Home
Beautifully situated just moments from Joaquin Miller Park in the Oakland Hills, 463 Crestmont Drive is a spacious and light-filled 3+BD/3BA mid-century home with lower-level in-law/guest suite, jaw-dropping bay and San Francisco views, and a layout at once elegant and inviting. This gorgeous 2,233 square foot home features a crisp, modern aesthetic and multiple outdoor terraces — all with knockout views of Oakland, San Francisco, Treasure Island, both spans of the Bay Bridge, and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Approaching this mid-century classic from its quiet street, you are greeted by beautiful mature birch trees, a Japanese maple, and lush ferns. Passing through the mirrored entryway, you will catch your first glimpse of the spectacular view through the living room’s tall west-facing windows. The vast living room deck, also accessible from the adjacent owner’s suite, boasts sweeping views from south of Alameda all the way to Mt. Tamalpais. The luxurious owner’s suite gazes out through west-facing windows at the same stellar view and features a nook with built-in vanity, roomy closet, and spacious updated bath.
In addition to its gorgeous living room and owner’s suite, this home’s upper level offers a chef’s kitchen, dining area, and two bedrooms with shared hall bath. Light streams into the cheerful kitchen from a perfectly positioned skylight.
Just downstairs, you will discover this home’s hidden gem: its phenomenal in-law/guest suite, which features built-in bookshelves, an ultra-stylish kitchen(ette?) area, sleek contemporary bathroom, and secure storage area. Opening directly to a storybook brick patio and rear garden area surrounded by lush trees and plantings, the guest suite is a visitor’s dream. The ideal setting for a weekend barbecue or cocktail hour, the garden also offers terraced areas ideal for flowers or vegetables. Additional well-placed plantings at the bottom of the garden provide privacy without obscuring the glorious view.
In addition to its many aesthetic charms, 463 Crestmont Drive offers a convenient 2-car attached garage with garden-level internal access, bonus storage area, and laundry hookups. Just minutes from Highway 13, Redwood Regional Park, Joaquin Miller Park, Roberts Regional Recreation Area, and Chabot Space and Science Center, this wonderful home puts you in close proximity to many of the East Bay’s best-loved outdoor spaces. With its gracious common areas, stunning outdoor terraces, and unrivaled views, this lovely home is ready to be yours.
Highlights at a Glance:
• Spacious, light-filled 3+BD/3BA 2233 square foot mid-century home in the Oakland Hills
• Just minutes from Highway 13, Redwood Regional Park, Joaquin Miller Park, Roberts Regional Recreation Area, and Chabot Space and Science Center
• Jaw-dropping San Francisco, Treasure Island, and bridge views from the deck, patio, owner’s suite, and common areas
• Phenomenal lower-level in-law/guest suite with built-in bookshelves, an ultra-stylish kitchen area, sleek contemporary bathroom, secure storage area, and garden, patio, and garage access
• Luxurious owner’s with views features a nook with built-in vanity, roomy closet, and spacious updated bath
• Vast living room deck, also accessible from the adjacent owner’s suite, boasts sweeping views from south of Alameda all the way to Mt. Tamalpais
• Upper level also offers a chef’s kitchen, dining area, and two bedrooms with shared hall bath
• Convenient 2-car attached garage with garden-level internal access, bonus storage area, and laundry hookups
• Built in 1959
See more at: 463-Crestmont