Active $499,000 List Price - Condominium
Ideally situated on a quiet tree-lined street in the heart of Oakland’s vibrant Adams Point neighborhood, 360 Vernon Street, Suite 205 is a sunny, quiet, and spacious place to call home. This 2BD/1BA condo’s central location allows you to enjoy walks to the beautiful Lake Merritt; dine in the restaurants and cafes of the Grand Lake District; shop for groceries at the nearby Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and the Grand Lake Saturday farmers’ market; watch the latest movies at the historic Grand Lake Theater; and be entertained with music and comedy in the Uptown Theater District (Fox and Paramount). Stay in shape by jogging around the lake or sign up for a workout at one of the neighborhood’s Pilates or yoga studios. The nearby 19th Street Bart station and the I-580 on-off ramps at Oakland Avenue and Harrison Street are your gateways to San Francisco and the Bay Area’s many charms and amenities.
This unit features a bright and welcoming common area with stylish fixtures and thoughtful design details throughout. The newly carpeted living area greets you as you enter with light streaming through its wide windows. The updated kitchen features a smooth-top range, natural stone counters, stainless-steel sink, Bosch dishwasher, and a cleverly concealed refrigerator with adjacent breakfast nook. A newly installed engineered maple hardwood floor graces the dining area. At the end of the well-designed bedroom wing’s hall is a beautifully inlaid and diagonally tiled bath. The building’s shared internal courtyard is a lovely place to relax in the afternoon, while your dedicated off-street gated parking space means you never have to hunt for a spot in the neighborhood. This is a home that anticipates your every need.
Bright, cozy, warm, and quiet, 360 Vernon Suite 205 is a lovely condo in a phenomenal location. We warmly invite you to come explore this delightful home.
Highlights at a Glance:
• Bright and welcoming 862 square foot 2BD/1BA condo centrally located in Oakland’s vibrant Adams Point neighborhood
• Nearby 19th Street Bart station and I-580 access ramps put the Bay Area at your fingertips
• Lake Merritt, Grand Avenue, and Downtown Oakland shops, restaurants, and theaters are a short walk away
• Lake Merritt offers countless opportunities for recreation and exercise
• Shared internal courtyard is the perfect place to relax in the afternoon
• Dedicated parking space in secured carport with storage locker
• Turnkey condition
• Cook’s kitchen with Bosch stainless steel dishwasher, natural stone counters, stainless-steel sink, smooth-top range, and cleverly concealed refrigerator.
• Convenient breakfast nook with newly installed engineered maple hardwood floor
• Beautifully tiled shared hall bath
• Newly textured, painted, and carpeted
• Updated plumbing and electrical
• Milgard dual-pane aluminum windows
• Three spacious closets
• On-site laundry
• HOA is $422/month
• Built in 1966
See more at: 360-Vernon