Sold $850,000 SOLD (List: 749K) - Single Family Home
2515 Alida is a captivating 2BD/1BA bungalow with an additional lower-floor 1BD/1BA en-suite bedroom, rear deck and stone patios, and spacious private landscaped back garden. Serene and tranquil, this beguiling home offers a rich potpourri of thoughtful touches, retro charm, smart design details, and lush outdoor space.
Set back from its quiet street, the home’s cheerful 1940’s facade warmly welcomes you. Once inside, you will find yourself in a series of thoughtfully designed common areas, with wonderfully subtle touches everywhere you look. The lovely living room has extra sunlight streaming in through a centrally located ceiling solar tube and boasts a beautiful tiled fireplace, crown moldings, and hardwood floors. The airy and bright dining room opens directly through sliding glass doors onto the back deck, which gazes out over the verdant private back garden. Unusual for a vintage home, the newly refreshed retro-style kitchen adjoins the dining room in an open floor plan and features a gas range, ample cabinets with carved detailing, built-in display shelves, and a porcelain-enamel corner sink framed by windows.
Just off the common areas, you will find the stylishly appointed full bath and two bedrooms whose closets are custom-designed to expertly maximize their storage capacity. The rear bedroom’s French doors open directly onto the back deck. Below the kitchen, you will discover an additional spacious and well-designed bonus en-suite room that opens from its stylish bath onto its own peaceful back-garden patio. This room features built-in shelving and an ample closet, its connection to the outdoors giving it the relaxing feel of a secluded garden hideaway. Just off this room, you will find a large basement storage area and the attached single-car garage with internal access and laundry.
The rear garden, and the extreme quietude of this neighborhood, make 2515 Alida exceptionally rejuvenating for an urban bungalow. Birds and butterflies populate the garden, which is surrounded by trees and redwood fences. Flagstone terraces on two levels add to the garden’s meditative atmosphere, and a convenient and roomy tool shed hides beneath the deck. This home’s wonderful outdoor space offers endless possibilities for reflection and relaxation.
Conveniently located near Highway 13, I-580, Fruitvale BART, and Joaquin Miller and Redwood Regional parks, 2515 Alida offers its own irresistible oasis of urban tranquility. This adorable vintage home, brimming with modern touches and thoughtful details, is ready to be yours.
Highlights at a Glance:
• 2BD/1BA home with bonus 1BD/1BA en-suite bedroom on a tranquil street
• Conveniently located near Highways 24 and 13 and Joaquin Miller and Redwood Regional parks
• 1010+ square-foot house with bonus ample space on a beautifully landscaped 3300 square-foot lot
• Lovely living room with tiled fireplace, crown moldings, hardwood floors, and extra sunlight streaming in through a centrally located ceiling solar tube
• Airy and bright dining room adjoins the kitchen in an open floor plan and connects directly to the back-garden deck
• Newly refreshed retro-style kitchen features a gas range, ample cabinets with carved detailing, built-in display shelves, and a porcelain-enamel corner sink framed by windows.
• Two upstairs bedrooms with custom-designed closet storage
• Well-designed bonus en-suite bedroom featuring built-in shelving, an ample closet, and direct access from its chic and recently remodeled bath onto its own peaceful back-garden patio
• Spacious and private back garden surrounded by trees and redwood fences, with flagstone terraces on two levels and a convenient and roomy tool shed beneath the deck.
• Large basement-level storage room
• Attached single-car garage and ample street parking
• Laundry room with ample storage
• Ample bedroom and hall closet storage
• Hardwood floors
• Updated plumbing (lower level)
• Central heating
• Dual-paned windows on upper level
• Ample street parking
• Built in 1941
2515 Alida offers an irresistible combination of vintage charm, modern livability, and outdoor tranquility. With its many thoughtful design details, beautiful back garden, and bonus en-suite bedroom, it is not to be missed. We warmly invite you to come explore this delightful home.
See more at: 2515-alida