Sold $651,000 SOLD (LIST: $549K) - Condominium
A corner unit with enormous L-shaped outdoor terrace just blocks from Piedmont Avenue, 2005 Pleasant Valley Suite 106 is a warm and welcoming 2BD/1BA condominium with private outdoor garden/dining/play/relaxation area as well as access to a gym, pool and outdoor spa. Featuring a beautiful open floor plan in its common areas, with its living room opening directly onto its rear patio at one end and its gorgeous remodeled open kitchen at the other, this wonderful home offers everything your heart could desire.
This home is that rarest of marriages: a condo that also embodies the essence of indoor-outdoor living. Spacious and surrounded by plants and greenery, your outdoor space is large enough to accommodate a bocce ball court or ping-pong table on one side and multiple dining spaces along the other. Your remodeled kitchen is extraordinarily well-designed, with decorative tile backsplashes and quartz counters, an enormous pass-through with full built-in storage underneath, and a gas range. Living here makes entertaining a breeze.
Throughout this beautiful home, you will discover a host of thoughtful touches to surprise and delight you. Your entry has convenient multi-level bike storage. Your chic remodeled bath offers ornamental tile to match that of your stylish kitchen. Hardwood floors and sliding glass doors give the living and dining areas character and warmth. And outside, your shared pool and hot tub are framed by tall redwoods: the perfect place to gaze up at the stars in the evening.
Just blocks from Piedmont and College Avenue shops and amenities and seconds from Pleasant Valley Avenue’s shopping center, your home could not be more conveniently located. From your very own stylish urban oasis, the best of Oakland is at your fingertips.
Highlights at a Glance:
• Warm and welcoming 2BD/1BA 870 square foot condominium framed by an ample private L-shaped patio, garden, and outdoor dining area
• Situated just blocks from Piedmont and College Avenue shops and amenities and seconds from Pleasant Valley Avenue’s shopping center
• Outdoor space is large enough to accommodate a bocce ball court or ping-pong table on one side and multiple dining spaces along the other
• Shared pool and outdoor spa framed by redwoods
• Beautiful open floor plan; living room opens directly onto the rear patio at one end and the gorgeous remodeled open kitchen is at the other end
• Remodeled kitchen features decorative tile backsplashes and quartz counters, an enormous pass-through with full built-in storage underneath, and an gas range
• Chic remodeled bath’s ornamental tile matches that of the kitchen
• Hardwood floors and sliding glass doors give the living and dining areas character and warmth
• Multi-level bike storage in entry
• Dedicated secure covered parking space
• Dedicated storage locker
• Dual-pane windows
• Radiant Heat
• HOA is $387/month
• Built in 1975
See more at: 2005-Pleasant-Valley-106