Spoken For $649,000 List Price - Townhome
Tucked away at the back of a lush courtyard, 1712 Northshore is a light-filled, 2053 square foot home that is quiet and private, on “the Richmond Riviera,” and moments from the water and a wide open public park.
As you approach the home, you pass through a courtyard planted with Japanese maples and ferns, and upon entering it, you take in its open common space, which features an expansive living and dining area, plus a spacious kitchen with ample cabinetry and counter space, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast bar. The main floor also includes a patio surrounded by mature trees.
Up the stairway, 1712 Northshore has two bedrooms, one of which is the sunny owner’s suite; it features a split bath with dual sinks, a large and deep soaking tub, a glass-lined shower, and a large walk-in closet. This level includes a hallway bath with tub and shower, plus a washer and dryer.
On the top level, there’s the home’s most versatile space — a large and bright loftlike room that overlooks the treetops and could function as a bedroom, office, family room, or gym.
The home’s lowest level includes a bedroom, a bath with a tub and shower, an expansive closet ideal for storing larger items, and internal access to a two-car garage.
Highlights at a Glance:
* Spacious 2053 3+BD/3.5BA townhome in Richmond
* Immediate access to Marina Bay, bike trail, and ferry service scheduled to open soon (more information: weta.sanfranciscobayferry.com/richmond-ferry-terminal-project)
* Privacy within a lushly planted courtyard
* Open common area with living, dining, and kitchen
* Spacious chef’s kitchen with ample cabinetry and counter space, plus breakfast bar
* Owner’s suite with walk-in closet and luxurious bath with soaking tub and glass-lined shower
* Versatile, loftlike bonus room
* Ample storage throughout
* Washer and dryer
* Internal access to two-car garage
* Central heating
* Dual-pane windows
* HOA $314/monthly
* Built in 2006
See more at: 1712-Northshore