Spoken For $849,000 List Price - Townhome
Situated near the water, 1559 Buena Vista is a spacious and light-filled 3BD/3+BA contemporary home with a flexible floor plan that seamlessly combines privacy with the best of open living.
Entering the 1,859 square foot home, you are immediately impressed with its sparkle. On the main floor of 1559 Buena Vista, you will find an inviting and expansive common area with living and dining spaces, as well as sliding door access to a broad sunny patio, ideal for lounging or outdoor dining. Take in the home’s stunning centerpiece: its open and expansive modern chef’s kitchen, which has multiple granite countertops, ample cabinetry, large island, and matching stainless steel appliances, including a gas stove with griddle.
The home includes three beautiful en-suite bedrooms, each bright and welcoming. On the entry level, you will find a guest suite that could easily function as an office separate from the rest of the home, complete with its own full bath with shower. Then on the uppermost level, there is a luxurious owner’s suite with a large walk-in closet, bathroom featuring a large tiled shower with built-in seating, dual sinks, and separate water closet, as well as an additional bedroom with its own well-appointed en-suite bathroom.
1559 Buena Vista also enjoys a pristine two-car garage, powder room on the main level, and laundry room.
With its rare marriage of wide-open common spaces and tucked-away private rooms,1559 Buena Vista offers versatility, making it perfect for spending time with friends and loved ones or reveling in quiet after a long day. Ideally situated just minutes from Park Street and South Shore Center shops and amenities, the SF Ferry, Alameda Estuary, and Downtown Oakland, this gorgeous home puts the very best of the East Bay at your fingertips. We warmly invite you to come experience this lovely home.
Highlights at a Glance:
* Immaculate, sparkling 1,859 square foot 3BD/3+BA townhome in Alameda
* Moments from the Alameda Estuary and Park Street shops and amenities
* Entry-level guest or office suite
* Welcoming, open living room, dining room and kitchen
* Private bath paired with each bedroom
* Elegant owner’s suite with walk-in closet
* Dramatic, spacious, and beautifully designed chef’s kitchen with modern appliances, granite countertops, and a large island
* Large sunny patio accessible from common area
* Main level powder room
* Modern GE appliances throughout
* Attached two-car garage with internal access
* Updated plumbing and 200-amp wiring
* Dual-zone central heating and cooling
* Dual-pane windows
* Seismically upgraded
* Ample storage throughout
* Built in 2016
See more at: 1559-Buena-Vista