Active $995,000 List Price - Townhome
Situated near the water, 1546 Clement Avenue is a spacious and light-filled 4BD/3.5BA contemporary home with a flexible floor plan that seamlessly combines privacy with the best of open living.
Entering the 2,073 square foot Marina Shores home, you are immediately impressed with its sparkle. On the main floor of 1546 Clement, you will find an inviting and expansive common area with living and dining spaces, as well as sliding door access to a broad sunny patio, ideal for lounging or outdoor dining. There, take in the home’s stunning centerpiece: its open and expansive modern chef’s kitchen, which has multiple granite countertops, ample cabinetry, large island, and matching stainless steel appliances.
The home includes two beautiful en-suite bedrooms, each bright and welcoming. On the entry level, you will find a guest suite that could easily function as an office separate from the rest of the home, complete with its own full bath with shower and plantation shutters. Then on the uppermost level, there is a luxurious owner’s suite with a large walk-in closet, bathroom featuring a large step-in shower with built-in seating, dual sinks, and separate water closet, as well as two additional bedrooms that share a hallway bath.
1546 Clement also enjoys a pristine two-car garage, powder room on the main level, and laundry area. High ceilings throughout create a particular sense of spaciousness, and the home features marina and Oakland Hills views.
With its rare marriage of wide-open common spaces and tucked-away private rooms, 1546 Clement offers versatility, making it perfect for spending time with friends and loved ones or reveling in quiet after a long day. Ideally situated across the street from a park, playground, and marina, this home is just minutes from Park Street, Alameda Landing, South Shore Center shops and amenities, the SF Ferry, Alameda Estuary, the newly opened Jean Sweeney Park, and Downtown Oakland.
Highlights at a Glance:
* Immaculate, sparkling 2,073 square foot 4BD/3+BA townhome in Alameda
* Moments from the Alameda Estuary and Park Street shops and amenities
* Entry-level guest or office suite
* Welcoming, open living room, dining room and kitchen
* Elegant owner’s suite with walk-in closet
* Dramatic, spacious, and beautifully designed chef’s kitchen with modern appliances, granite countertops, and a large island
* High ceilings
* Large sunny patio accessible from common area
* Main level powder room
* GE appliances throughout
* Attached two-car garage with internal access
* Updated plumbing and 200-amp wiring
* Multi-zone central heating and cooling
* Dual-pane windows
* Ample storage throughout
* HOA: $368.42/month
* Built in 2016
See more at: 1546-Clement